Chipotle Customer Survey Online 2021
Chipotle has good news for its regular customers. If you are one of them, you are in the right place to save on your next visit to Chipotle.
Chipotle conducted the Chipotle customer satisfaction survey to get feedback on the customer experience on www.Chipotlefeedback.com.
Take Chipotle’s online customer satisfaction survey and let them know how you felt after their visit so they can make improvements and changes based on your feedback.
Chipotle thanks its customers by offering them Chipotle coupons that have passed the Chipotle feedback survey.
This article contains all the information about Chipotle’s customer satisfaction survey, rules and requirements, rewards and how to take the online survey step by step.
Chipotle Customer Opinion Survey Awards
Chipotle offers the opportunity to collect Chipotle vouchers on the Chipotle portal after completing the Chipotle Guest survey.
Once the survey is complete, you will receive the Chipotle voucher code, save it and use it the next time you visit Chipotle to enter the contest and win Chipotle prizes.
- Each Prize is Chipotle for one (1) year and will be awarded in the form of fifty-two (52) Chipotle Burrito Cards (up to a value of $ 10 per Card) (each a “Prize”).
- Chipotle Burrito Cards can be used at any participating Chipotle restaurant.
- The ARV of each prize is US $ 520 / CAD $ 675.42. No more than twenty-four (24) total prizes will be awarded in the Promotion, one (1) for each group per Entry Period.
Note: The reward for completing this survey is subject to change at any time. The type of “survey bonus” you receive depends entirely on what is printed on the receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for more details.
Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey – Terms and Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you need to follow in order to take this Chipotle Review survey.
- You must be a legal resident of one of the Fifty (50) DISTRICTS OF THE UNITED STATES, COLOMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC).
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
- Receipt is required to participate in the online survey.
- Each participant can only take part in the survey once.
- Chipotle employees and their close relatives or representatives cannot participate in the survey.
- The offer will not be transferred in any other way.
- A valid email address is required to receive a discount offer on your purchase.
How do you accept this Chipotle Guest opinion poll?
If you meet all of the above rules, you are eligible to participate in this Chipotle opinion poll.
- Visit the official Chipotle satisfaction survey website @ ChipotleFeedback.com.
- Choose the language of the survey and the type of invitation you received.
- Click the Next button .
- If you have a receipt with a survey code, enter a 20-digit survey code on the sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- If the survey code label is included in a digital order or email, include the name of the country, state, city, restaurant, and date and time of the visit.
- Click on the “START” button.
- Otherwise, select I don’t have a survey invitation.
- You will find a number of questions about your most recent Chipotle experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction based on your understanding of the current visit.
- Answer all survey questions on a satisfied-to-dissatisfied scale.
- As a rule, questions are about your visit and order, type of employee help, customer management, air and services, Chipotle menu, Chipotle delivery, Chipotle price, Chipotle locations, Chipotle Times etc.
- Now you have to enter your personal data such as name, address, contact number, email address.
- Take the survey and you will receive a contest entry to save on your future visit to the Chipotle locations.
Chipotle Official Site: chipotle.com
Chipotle survey page: ChipotleFeedback.com
Chipotle USA contest website: click here
Chipotle Canada contest website: click here
Often referred to simply as Chipotle, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is an American chain of fast-casual restaurants in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and France that specialize in missionary-style tacos and burritos. Its name comes from Chipotle, the Nahuatl name for smoked and dried jalapeño pepper.
This article contains all the information about the Chipotle customer experience survey on the ChipotleFeedback.com official website.
I hope you have participated in this Chipotle survey and obtained Chipotle coupons with the help of this article.
However, if you have any questions about this article, please comment below. I will try to answer all questions as soon as possible.