- 1 storeopinion.ca – Loblaws Store Opinion Survey
- 2 Loblaws Survey Rewards
- 3 How do I participate in the Loblaws Survey @ www.storeopinion.ca?
- 4 About Loblaws
- 5 Loblaw’s Customer Service
storeopinion.ca – Loblaws Store Opinion Survey
Loblaws offers a great opportunity for loyal customers who complete the Loblaws customer satisfaction survey at www.storeopinion.ca to earn a $ 1,000 PC Gift Card or 1 million PC Optimum Points.
The Loblaws store opinion survey takes about 5-7 minutes of your time and helps the Loblaws company to improve their products, improve the store atmosphere and improve customer service standards.
The best way to let them know what you like and don’t like about their products and services, and how they treat their customers, is to provide them with your real feedback in the Loblaws customer survey.
To start the Loblaws Shopper Survey on www.storeopinion.ca there are some steps, rules, and requirements mentioned in the following article. So let’s go
Loblaws Survey Rewards
Reward: $ 1,000 PC Gift Card or Optimal 1 Million Points
After completing the Loblaws survey at www.storeopinion.ca, you have the opportunity to win a PC Gift Card worth 1,000 USD or 1 million PC Optimum Points.
Loblaws Survey Requirements
- Received from Loblaws supermarket.
- Reliable Internet access.
- About 5-10 minutes to complete the Loblaws survey
- A laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of English or Spanish.
- You must have a valid email ID.
Rules for participation in the Loblaws Sweepstakes survey
- You must be a resident of Canada.
- Your age must be at least 18 years old.
- One entry per receipt.
- No transfer of awards is permitted.
- Loblaws employees are not allowed in.
How do I participate in the Loblaws Survey @ www.storeopinion.ca?
- Firstly, visit the Loblaws Survey official website at www.storeopinion.ca.
- To get started, enter the 19 to 21 digit code at the bottom of the receipt.
- Then click the Next button to start the Loblaws survey.
- Consider visiting Loblaws and answering a few questions about your experience.
- Answer all questions truthfully and rate them satisfactorily.
- To register for the Loblaws Survey contest, please provide your contact information.
- Finally, submit the Loblaws survey.
Loblaws is a Canadian supermarket chain with stores in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec.
It was founded in 1919 by Theodore Loblaw J. Milton Cork and is based in Brampton, Ontario. Loblaws is a subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited, Canada’s largest grocer.
Loblaws products include alcoholic beverages (Quebec and Ontario, some branches in British Columbia have been stocked with wine), general merchandise, drugstores, grocery stores, and photo lab.
Loblaw’s Customer Service
You can also complete this survey by calling 1-800-531-2928.
This was the Loblaws survey on www.storeopinion.ca. I hope you like this article and it has helped you a lot. However, if you are having trouble with this Loblaws survey, please leave a comment. I love to help everyone. Thank you!