JCPenney Kiosk at www.jcpassociates.com is an online work planner for all the JCPenney Associates including active and former associates.
This official website through which JCPenney Associates can view the work plans. The most important thing is, it is available only for the employees of JCPenney.
This kiosk allows associates to check a number of things related to them such as the number of leaves, work schedule, MTO, PTO, Jtime, Paycheck Stub, and so on.
JCPenney Kiosk is nothing but simple HR Management software. Its main objective is to offer several benefits to the former and active employees of JCPenney.
With JCPenney Kiosk, gone are the days when JCPenney associates and employees have to pay a visit to the office of the HR manager in order to get information about their work schedules and Pay Stubs.
JC Penney Company, Inc./JCPenney/JCP is one of the most popular American department store chains. Its stores are available at 840 locations in more than 45 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. On April 14, 1902, James Cash Penney opened the store.
This department store chain deals in clothing, appliances, toys, housewares, footwear, electronics, footwear, cosmetics, and so on. Presently, JCPenney’s headquarters are in Texas, U.S.
Requirements to Login JCPenney Kiosk
To Login JCPenney Kiosk at www.jcpassociates.com, JCP associates (either active or former) must have the following things:
- PC, Smartphone or Laptop with internet connectivity
- Associate’s valid ID (User name) and password
- Updated Internet browser
JCPenney Kiosk Login
JCPenney Kiosk information website @ www.jcpassociates.com has two sections. The first one is for active associates whereas the second is for former associates.
For Active Associates:
Active Associates or active employees of J. C. Penney Company, Inc. have to perform the following actions to successfully log into their JCPenney Associate Kiosk Account:
- Open JCP Associate Kiosk official online portal @ www.jcpassociates.com
- Under the ‘Active Associates’ section, find and click on the ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’ link
- ‘JCPenney Information Security’ or login page will open up in a new window
- Now enter ‘User Name’
- Enter ‘Password’
- Confirm ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’
- Click on ‘Login’
Benefits of JCPenney Kiosk
JCPenney Kiosk is developed for the associates of J. C. Penney Company, Inc. for offering them accurate information on their employment.
Along with the details of employment, the kiosk also offers many benefits to their employees.
- It allows great discounts to all employees of JCPenney
- There is a discount of up to 25% on all the products for general JCPenney workers
- There is a discount of up to 30% on all the products for JCPenney All-star employees
- Allows easy access to the work schedule decided by the management team
- Allow easy access to an electronic W-2 form for the Tax information
- Offers pension plans, health insurance, dental and medical benefits.
How to Reset JCPenney Kiosk Password?
Lost your password? Don’t worry, you can reset it through JCPenney Kiosk. To reset the lost password, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to JCP Associate Kiosk official site
- Read instructions for resetting password by clicking on the ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home Password Reset’ link
- Then go back to the Kiosk homepage and click on the ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’ link
- Find and click on the ‘password resetting’ link
- Enter your Employee ID (if you don’t remember your ID then make a call @ 1-800-879-1111)
- Click on the ‘Search’ button
- Your security questions will pop up on the screen; answer them correctly; if they don’t appear then contact 1-800- 870-1111
- On answering the questions correctly, change password terms will appear on the screen
- Read all the terms then accept them by checking ‘I Agree’
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Change password window will appear
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ tab
- Your password is changed successfully
- Now use your new password to log into JCP Associate Kiosk
Points to remember while resetting the password
- Case sensitive
- Should have a minimum of 9 characters but not more than 16 characters
- Include at least 1 symbol character, 1 number, 1 lowercase, and 1 uppercase
- It should be different from your name or user name
- Must not include any common and easy recognizable sequence of characters
- Should be not used previously
- Allowed special characters are- }$_?/.!
In addition to the Associate login link, active associates can also access a few other links Associate Recognition, Associate Frequently Asked Questions, Arbitration of Employment Disputes, Benefits Contact Information, Electronic W-2 and Reissues, Wage and Job Verification.
You can reach JCPenney Benefits Center @ 1-888-890-8900. It can help you with questions related to pension, retirement benefits, 401(k), time-off benefits, healthcare benefits, benefits eligibility, and more.
Through W-2 Support Line 1-800-567-9248, you can request a reissue of W-2 documents up to 7 years ago. Once your request is accepted, you will get documents in your mail. In addition to this, you can also request instructions for printing W-2 documents on Former Associate Kiosk. However, this is possible for up to 18 months from the date of termination.
For Former Associates
If you are a former associate of JCPenney, you have to perform the following actions to successfully log into your former JCPenney Associate Kiosk Account. But do remember, this facility is available up to 18 months from the date of your termination.
- Open JCPenney AssociateKiosk website at www.jcpassociates.com
- Click on the ‘Former Associate Kiosk’ link available under the ‘Former Associates’ section
- Read instructions carefully then click on the ‘Click Here’ link available against ‘Link to Former Associate Kiosk’
- A new page will open up having a login portal for JCPenney Former Associates
- Enter your User ID
- Enter password
- Select a Language (English or Espanol)
- Click on Sign In
If you want to print a copy of a Paystub then follow below given steps:
- Log into your Former Associate Kiosk account
- Find and click on ‘My Money’
- Click ‘Pay’ to view
- Filter dates by clicking on the icon available at the top of the page
JCPenney Kiosk at www.jcpassociates.com has become the easiest way for active and former associates for getting information related to their job at JCPenney. Want information on your employment status at JCPenney? Open JCPenney Kiosk official website now.