4Myhr is nothing but an online portal for the staff of Marriott International. Through Marriott Extranet Portal, employees can easily get access to their accounts.
In this article, you will get to know how to use the 4myhr Login page effectively. In addition to this, you will also see the benefits of using 4Myhr Login or Marriott Extranet Portal. So, let’s start.
- 1 About Marriott
- 2 Benefits of 4Myhr Login
- 3 What are the 4Myhr Login Requirements?
- 4 4Myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal Login
- 5 How to fetch lost or forgotten Enterprise ID?
- 6 How to log into 4Myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal using Security Key?
It is one of the largest American based hospitality companies in the world. It possesses a wide portfolio including a number of luxurious hotels and lodging facilities.
In 1927, Alice Marriott and J. Willard Marriott established this hospitality company with an aim to offer excellent hospitality services to the world.
As of 2020, with 30 brands and 7,484 properties, Marriott International has become the world’s largest hotel chain. This hotel is available in more than 130 countries. The company’s headquarters are in Bethesda, Maryland, in Washington, D.C.
Benefits of 4Myhr Login
Through the 4Myhr Login portal, employees of Marriott International can avail a number of benefits such as:
- Easy access to payroll
- Monitor your work performance of any previous or current month
- Easily apply for leave
- Easily check the status of your employment
- Check your work schedules
What are the 4Myhr Login Requirements?
Here are a few important 4Myhr Login requirements such as a Smartphone, laptop, or desktop with an internet connection, latest web browser, portal online address, valid enterprise ID (EID), and password.
In case, missing of any of the said requirements, you cannot log into Marriott Extranet Portal.
4Myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal Login
Being an employee of Marriott International, you can log into 4Myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal.
All you have to do is to follow these below-given steps:
- Open 4myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal @ www.4myhr.com or Click Here
- A login window will appear
- Enter ‘Enterprise ID (also known as EID)’
- Enter ‘Password’
- Confirm ID and password then click on the ‘Sign In’ tab
- You are successfully logged into your 4myhr account.
How to fetch lost or forgotten Enterprise ID?
Lost your Enterprise ID? No problem. You can fetch it at 4Myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal by following the below-given steps:
- Open Marriott Extranet Portal in your web browser or click the following web address www.4myhr.com
- Since you don’t know your Enterprise ID, therefore click on the ‘Forgot your EID or password?’ link given below the login window
- A new help page will open up through which you can access to ID support
- Against the ‘Enterprise ID (EID) and Password Help’ option, you will see a drop-down having a number of options; select an appropriate option
- Against the ‘Enterprise ID (EID) Registration’ option, you will see a drop-down included with a few options; select an appropriate option
- Follow further steps as per instruction
How to Reset 4MyHR Password?
- Open Marriott Password Management System in your web browser or click here
- Now enter your Enterprise ID in the blank field
- Select your preferred language
- Click the ‘Continue’ tab
- Follow the rest instruction carefully to reset your 4myhr login password
How to log into 4Myhr or Marriott Extranet Portal using Security Key?
Apart from your Enterprise ID, you can also log into your 4myhr account using a security key. Before moving further, you are advised to keep Security Key PINs safe and never share them with others.
To sign in using this method, you must have a valid Security key combined with your EID (enterprise ID) account.
If it is not so, your attempt to sign in will be failed due to any of the following possible causes:
- The Key is not properly linked with your EID
- instead of your EID, the security key is linked with an Admin account
- The security key and its certificates are expired
- Due to many invalid login attempts, its PIN has been blocked
- The security key and its certificates are revoked
- It is linked with a disabled EID
In any of the above-mentioned cases, you are advised to contact me at +1 (240) 632-6000.
For the employees of Marriott International, the 4myhr login page or Marriott Extranet Portal has become an easy way to access their account. Through this page, they can get to know about their employment status at any time from anywhere.